Golf Lessons in Surrey
With Martin you get a professional golf coach that takes enormous pride in helping
students get the absolute best from their own game. He will be able to impart the vast
knowledge gained not just from his continuous study of the game, but also the work
he has done with some of the best coaches of golf, both nationally and internationally.
The biggest improvement to your game can come from the smallest of changes so if
you commit to Martin he can really help you regardless of age, ability and body
Surbiton Golf Club
Surrey KT9 1UG
Thanks for popping in and welcome To…..
Martin Rathbone PGA (aa)
Golf Lessons in Surrey
Golf Lessons Surrey are based at the picturesque and long-established Surbiton Golf Club in Chessington, Surrey (within easy reach by car or rail from central London), Martin Rathbone PGA Golf offers a full range of golf lessons in Surrey and golf coaching packages for golfers of all ages and abilities – from total beginners to established and serious players, ranging in age from 5 years old to “super seniors”.
- Surbiton golf club is the perfect facility for working on any aspect of your game, Swing, pitching, chipping, bunkers, putting or playing lessons.
- We use the latest V1 Golf academy app to show you the improvements in your game. Working with numbers is OK but means nothing to the majority of golfers, and remember, seeing is believing and the camera doesn’t lie!
- Martin can design a customized program that suits your goals and will work closely with you to achieve them, and make any necessary adjustments on the way. A perfect example is my tour service, please check out the lessons page.
- We coach all levels of golfers from the complete beginner to professional golfers, and ranging in ages from 5yo to super seniors.
- I do not coach a specific swing method; I work with the individual to get the maximum possible from their game. We are all different shapes, sizes, strengths and personalities, one swing does not fit all.
- Martin has worked with some of the best coaches in the world and continues to invest in his own personal development and knowledge – The motto I like is “If you’re not prepared to invest in yourself then how can you expect others to invest in you”
- We work in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere whilst still keeping the consultation professional; this allows the student the best opportunity to work on their game.
- The price you see is the price you pay, some golf outlets charge for the hire of golf balls (Up to £15) and the hire of clubs (up to £15) – my prices include both should you need them. (Golf balls not supplied for playing lessons)
- Golf ranges are good for people with limited time but the golf course is where you play golf and it’s a great place for me to see what is actually happening with your game – I do not charge extra for lessons on the course. (Some places charge an additional green fee)
Seeing is Believing!
Martin is a fully qualified PGA Professional offering golf lessons to both groups and individuals alike giving golfers the chance to advance their game. Video tuition is a great way for me to analyse your swing and highlight the areas for improvement, it will also provide you with a great visual understanding of how your swing looks and how it should feel. Quite often what a golfer thinks they are doing is a far cry from what they are actually doing. “Feel is not Real” springs to mind!
Taking it to the course
We believe that swing theory is only any good if it brings results in golfing practice, and it is on the golf course that this has its truest test. Playing lessons are available at Surbiton Golf Club, over 8, 10, or the full 18 holes. Recent (and continuing) improvements to the design and presentation of the course, established in 1895, will make your visit all the more scenic and enjoyable.